Sunday, January 12, 2014

The Future & Direction Of Sinematic Interviews

Greetings creatures! My name is Justin Cruz. I reside in Arizona where the sun rays beat you down and the luminous moon depicts works of horror ;p This is my first post and it will take you more in depth of what direction i will be taking this blog- I will give you a quick description of of my overall blog for the future of 2014.

  For a long time now I have had many question go unanswered, by the people i have been so fascinated by. Ever since i was a young child, horror movies and Gothic culture has always kept me in awe! With that being said, In my Family... Halloween is forever! Today, i rarely witness people who immerse themselves into mysterious sub-cultures and it saddens me.

  Most of the people that inspire me are usually considered the odd balls in society. I have chosen to interview these people on my free time. My goal for this blog is, to help me answer my unanswered questions about the arts that inspire my daily life.

I'm hoping my first interview will be conducted in mid February with a band that goes by the name of The Witch Was Right ,lead by vocalist and band creator Trevor Friedrich. This band was known to be somewhat of a black sheep on their most recent tour [Infamous Tour] with Motionless In White. 

No comments:

Post a Comment